To select the correct CoBot Cable management solution for your project- use the link below for more details about REIKU CoBot solutions
1. Select the correct size of system for your project by inserting the quantities and outside diameters of the cables and hoses you are looking to protect into our online system size calculator.
2. Select the Velcro or Metal strap version solution, metal is for the faster moving CoBot applications and/or larger-heavier cable and hose populations.
3. Select the payload of the specific CoBot model you are working with and refer to the chart below for REIKU CoBot kit part number or reach out to one of our Solution Specialists for assistance 1-800-841-5804 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All sizes of REIKU CoBot Cable Management Kits come compelte with 2 meters of conduit and all the components required for 2 mounting locations on the CoBot arm plus 1 complete end of arm mounting assembly including Frying Pan and connector.
*Additional clamping assemblies can be purchased for heavier conduit loads and are listed in red below as a seperate line item
REIKU offers the World’s largest selection of Robotic Cable Management products.
Direct Form, Fit and Functionality replacement conduit and management products for any make or model of Robot.
They are available with three Closure System offerings 'K' Nylon Thumblatch, 'M' Stainless Steel, and 'S' Screw Closure
REIKU’s conduit profile is engineered so the there is a maximum clearance between corrugations to increase flexibility.
Please use our Conduit Size Calculator Tool to determine the inside diameter size of the conduit that your application will require.
PARA series REIKU conduit has been successfully tested to withstand over 15 MILLION reverse bend cycles.
PARR series have Good flexibility, superior/excellent strength, tested to withstand over 10 MILLION reverse bend cycles
Uses environmentally responsible castor bean oil instead as a raw material instead of traditional petroleum based resins.
*other sizes are available.
*other sizes are available
Robotic Cable-Management Solution
Each Cable Saver™ Kit comes complete with:
· 4 meters/13 feet of REIKU 15 MILLION Cycle Nylon 12 corrugated conduit
· Axis 3 REIKU Gripping Clamp Termination Assembly
· Patented Energy Tube/Spring Retraction Assembly
· 2 x Rotary Conduit Protectors
· Axis 6 REIKU Gripping Clamp + High Mobility Connection Joint Assembly
(KIT INCLUDES ALL HARDWARE SEEN BELOW)
Please enquire with your REIKU account representative if the Robot model you are working with is not listed.
The REIKU Flat Handle Frying Pans have a 90° handle where the conduit clamp is mounted. The 90° handle transition can be pointed towards Axis 3 or rotated 180° towards the front of the Robot. The short handle positions the clamp closer to the Frying Pan.
The Cows mouth is recommended for high mobility/dynamic applications as conduit is able to ride inside the 'mouth' area preventing it from wrapping around the wrist or getting caught on any fixtures, car frame etc.
Ideal for Robot installations with multiple programs as it adapts to any path changes without the need for adjustment. If you think the your customer's application would benefit by installating a REIKU Cow's Mouth please contact one of our REIKU Robotic Specialists at email@example.com
The REIKU solutions pictured below are basically the same REIKU component bills of materials BOM installed in different locations/orientations.
First use the conduit/system size calculator to determine what size of REIKU system is required for the cables and hoses in your application.
Then click on the size of REIKU component solution you require to view a detailed BOM of the REIKU components.
29mm sized Solution BOM
36mm sized Solution BOM
52mm sized Solution BOM
70mm sized Solution BOM